This is a part-time summer internship with a focus on digital and social media marketing in the financial industry. Applicants should be current students and will be expected to come in 2-3 days per week for half-days from May – July 2015. The internship is unpaid, but you will be given ample opportunity to learn about various SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics, creating and administrating Google, Bing, and Yahoo PPC campaigns, and other various digital marketing initiatives.
- Create social media posts (primarily via Facebook and Twitter) that reach out to our core audiences.
- Write original blog posts for our blogger outreach SEO campaign
- Analyze efficacy of Google Adwords campaigns
- Measure site traffic via Google Analytics
- Serve as support to sales team
We are currently taking applications from students in all majors. No previous experience is required. If you are interested, send a short note and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Internship” in the subject.
About Fairfield Funding:
Fairfield Funding is a direct purchaser of structured settlements and annuity payments. Our philosophy is simple… “Provide clients with the best customer service, and get them the best value for their annuity payments.” Located in the financial district of Atlanta, GA, Fairfield Funding focuses completely on the purchase of structured settlements and annuitants.